Liat Rosenfeld, PhD.
Preferred: (408) 924-4051
Fall 2020 advising by appointment through Spartan Connect (https://sjsu.campus.eab.com/)
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- Ph.D Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- Post-doctoral scholar, Stanford University
Honors and Awards
- 2016-: Editorial Board Physics of Fluids
- 2007: The Wolfson Department of Chemical Engineering graduate award for excellence.
- 2006: The Reznik Prize for excellence in environmental study and research.
- Introduction to Transport Phenomena (Udergraduate)
- Advanced Transport Phenomena (Graduate)
- Unit Operations in Chemical Engineering (Undergraduate)
- Mathematical Methods in Chemical Engineering (Undergraduate)
Research and Scholarly Interests
- Microscale Transport Phenomena
- Rapid detection of pathogens using microfluidic based ITP
- Flow patterns in micro-droplets and cells
- Hydrate formation at oil-water interfaces
- Biofuel production from wastewater
- VR in CHE labs
- Engineering Education
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=gtBydcsAAAAJ&hl=en