SJSU Offers Persian Language Classes this Fall
Once again, we will be offering beginning Persian language this fall with Dr. Shayan
Afshar. The class is open to both matriculated and non-matriculated students (through
SJSU Open University).
The class is a basic Persian language course that also features other cultural aspects--music, poetry, and daily interaction.
We have a number of scholarships and fellowships for undergraduate and graduate students. Please contact Dr. Persis Karim (director) for more information about applying (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Layla Forooghi, Major: Humanities and English & Comparative Literature
· Timothy Avila, Major: Global Studies
· Tiana Moezidis, Major: Sociology, Minor: Business
· Angine Marouty, Major: Engineering
· Fizza Wasi, Major, Behavioral Science
· Sarah Aghazadeh, Graduate Student in Interdisciplinary Studies: scholarship to conduct research in conjunction with Iranian American Survey