Student Assistant Jobs
We currently have (2) open positions for Parking Enforcement Student Assistant and (2) open positions for Police Student Assistant.
To apply for Police Student Assistant position, please complete a SJSU Student Assistant Job Application (pdf) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit a résumé along with your application to better help us assess your qualifications.
You may also pick-up/drop-off your application at the Parking Services Office located at 7th St. and San Salvador St., in front of the South Garage.
- Must be a currently enrolled SJSU student
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Must possess a valid California driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- No felony conviction
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to provide positive customer service
- Each applicant is subject to a complete background investigation by the University Police Department and may be declined based on criminal history, driving record, and/or past employment