Washington Square

Washington Square Hall, SJSU Campus

Major Forms

To change your major/minor to Political Science, please bring in the following:
Political Science Major Study Planner
Political Science Roadmap
Change of Major/Minor Form for students with less than 90 units
Change of Major/Minor Form for student with more than 90 units
Substitution Form

Unofficial transcript (available through

To apply for graduation, please bring in the following:
Graduation Application (majors only)
Major Form(majors only)

Minor Forms

Students majoring in a wide variety of fields find a minor in political science or public administration interesting and useful, providing knowledge and skills that enhance their careers, improve their citizenship and cultivate their minds. The minor appeals especially to students in the other social sciences or in business, journalism or administration of justice, although many others also use the minor to broaden their education. A special department minor advisor helps students customize their programs to support their special interests.  

Minor Form - Political Science

Minor Form - Applied Research Methods 

Minor Form - Public Administration & Public Policy