Faculty Service Recognition & Awards Luncheon
2020 Honoree List (PDF)
The 21st Annual Faculty Service Recognition and Awards Luncheon will take place on Thursday, April 9, 2020 from 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Diaz Compean Student Union Ballroom. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and buffet begins at 11:45 a.m.
The University will recognize faculty with 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 55 years of service, as well as the recipients of the SJSU President's Scholar Award, the Outstanding Professor Award, the Distinguished Service Award, and the Outstanding Lecturer Award.
Faculty being recognized will receive two complementary tickets; one for themselves and one for a guest. Please RSVP no later than Friday, March 26 to ensure a reservation.
1. For Credit Card purchases, please visit our eMarket storefront.
2. For Cash or Check payments, please visit Window #1 at the Bursar's Office.
3. For Foundation Account payments, please contact Melanie Schlitzkus in the Office of the Provost.
Ticket sales end Friday, March 27 or before if the event sells out.
A buffet lunch will be served with the following selections:
- Beef - Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Fish - Oven-Baked Pacific Cod with Grapefruit Beurre Blanc
- Vegan - Vegan Vegetable Wellington with Vegan Mozzarella and Butter-Free Puff Pastry
- Salad - Spinach and Baby Mixed Greens with Toybox Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Jicama, Sweet Corn, Olives, and Feta Cheese with a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Sides - Dauphinoise Potatoes (Scalloped Thyme Potatoes), Ruby Blend Grains, Honey-Roasted Baby Rainbow Carrots, and Grilled Asparagus with Arbequina Olive Oil and Meyer Lemon Zest
- Dessert - Baklava with Fresh Blackberries and Mini Fruit Tartlets
- Beverages - Coffee, Iced Tea, and Water
If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Schlitzkus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-924-2403.