***Spring 2021 Grading Policy Updates***
- All F and WU (Withdrawal Unauthorized) grades will be converted by the Registrar’s Office to NC (No Credit) in Spring 2021 (excluding students receiving VA benefits).
- FAQs on Grading Modifications for Spring 2021, updated 5/24/2021 [pdf]
- Suspension of Disqualification through Spring 2021: Students eligible for disqualification will not be disqualified through the end of the Spring 2021 semester (see Amendment D to University Policy S16-16, Probation and Disqualification, Temporary Amendment due to the COVID-19 Pandemic). Instead they will continue on probation and be connected with advising staff to help them access critical academic resources and make plans to successfully progress toward their degree objectives.
- Grade Processing FAQs [pdf] - New!
- Symbols and Values
- Grade Roster Upload [pdf]
- Incomplete Contract [pdf], Incomplete On/ Off Screen Shots [pdf]
Grade Changes: All change of grade forms should be submitted via DocuSign which is automatically routed to the change of grade inbox. Please make sure to have appropriate signatures. If you need assistance, please contact your Department Administrator (Department Chair or Department's Administrative Assistant).