Time Conflict Memo
A permission number alone cannot override time conflict. The student needs to obtain a Time Conflict Memo from the instructor that will be accommodating the time conflict.
Instructions for the instructor:
- Create a brief letter on a department letterhead giving a consent to the student to enroll in your course even though a time conflict exists. Include a permission number on the memo.
- Sign and date the memo (DocuSign is the best option). Include your contact information.
- Instructor or student needs to submit the memo to Office of the Registrar by:
- email to email@example.com or
- put in the dropbox by the entrance of Student Services Center(SSC)
Registrar's staff will enroll the student in the course.