Graduation Date Change Instructions

Graduate Students

Undergraduate Students

  • Download and complete the Graduation Date Change form [pdf]
  • Send the form to your major advisor for approval and signature. Consider using DocuSign as a faster option.
  • Pay the $10 fee online.
  • Email the signed form and payment receipt directly to your graduation evaluator.
  • Students with approved requests will see their graduation date change in MySJSU.

Note: Students from the College of Business must contact the Jack Holland Student Success Center to get their online form.

If you have additional questions about your graduation status, please contact your graduation evaluator.