Stay on Track for Graduation

I have applied for Graduation.  What's Next?

  • After you have applied for graduation and your evaluator has reviewed your record, your Graduation Status on MySJSU will change to Needs to finish pending work.
  • If you have taken or are currently taking coursework at another institution, please submit official transcripts that shows final grades as soon as possible.  SJSU accepts official electronic transcripts. Use the email address.
  • Make sure each of your GPAs are 2.0 or higher. 
  • Review MyProgress each semester to make sure it is accurate.  Students who received a graduation worksheet should follow those requirements.  Review the Graduation Worksheet Guide [pdf] to help interpret your worksheet.
  • Resolve any I (incomplete) and RD (report delayed) grades
  • Clear up outstanding Study Abroad coursework
  • Clear any holds that may be on your record

If you will not complete your degree requirements by the end of your planned semester, you must change graduation date.