Stay on Track for Graduation
I have applied for Graduation. What's Next?
- After you have applied for graduation and your evaluator has reviewed your record, your Graduation Status on MySJSU will change to Needs to finish pending work.
- If you are taking coursework at another institution, please submit official transcripts
as soon as possible with final grades. SJSU accepts official electronic transcripts.
Use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Make sure each of your GPAs are 2.0 or higher.
- All College
- SJSU Cumulative
- SJSU Studies
- Review MyProgress each semester to make sure it is accurate. Students who have received a graduation worksheet should follow those requirements. For assistance reading your worksheet, see this guide [pdf].
- Resolve any Incomplete and RD grades
- Clear up outstanding Study Abroad coursework
- Clear any university holds
If you are not able to finish your degree requirements by the semester for which you applied, submit a Graduation Date Change [pdf] form to the Office of the Registrar.