Issues with MyProgress

For College of Science Students only, students MUST CHECK MyProgress to identify any remaining issues.

  • All Red Square issues with MyProgress must be resolved before the end of the last semester otherwise there may be delays awarding the degree.
  • Additional documentation (equivalency or substitution forms for example) may be required.
  • Inquire about you issues with MyProgress by contacting the CoSAC Graduation Specialist,