Materials for Current BASW Students

Program Information

Program Bulletin

BASW Impaction Information and Tips

Application/Transfer Forms

Change of Major Application Form

Graduation Application

Students are eligible to apply for graduation once they have acquired 85 earned units (i.e. already completed units).

Once you see on your MyProgress a confirmation that you are eligible to apply for graduation, you can go ahead and apply using the following steps:  

Please go to:

The link will take you to a video which will provide important information on how to apply online
for graduation and help you answer the following questions:
● How do I know if I am ready to apply for graduation? 
● For which term am I ready to apply for graduation?
● How can I use MyProgress to monitor my completion of degree requirements?
● What is the International Experience requirement, and does it apply to my major?
● If ready to apply for graduation, how do I apply online?
● If I have advising needs, what are my resources?