Transfer Courses/Units

Do comparable courses taken previously satisfy current credential requirements?

Professional preparation courses completed at another college or university must be evaluated by our faculty to determine equivalency. The student is responsible for submitting the appropriate documentation to Graduate Studies. This includes syllabus of the course(s) and the transcript with the grade. Courses applied toward a Master of Arts degree are valid for seven years only. Please check with the Special Education staff for details. Other restrictions may apply.  The "Equivalency" form can be downloaded from our Student Forms link. 

Back to FAQs