We would like to thank the following donors for their generosity:
Dave Hadden, Founder, Arlo Inc.
Christopher and Meliza Surdi
Raymond D. "Ray" Zinn
William E. Barton Sr. Foundation
The Webb Law Firm
Sponsorship and Gift Opportunities:
We need your support to be able to provide high-quality programs and activities. The following list shows some of the ways that you can help the Center.
- Naming the Center
- Endowing a Chair in Entrepreneurship
- Creating a Named Professorship
- Sponsoring the Silicon Valley Business Plan Competition
- Sponsoring the Silicon Valley Innovation Challenge
- Sponsoring the Eminent Speaker Series and Workshops
- Support for Student Internships
- Creating a Research Fellowship in Entrepreneurship
- Contributing to the Center's General Operating Fund
Generous support from our sponsors enables us to grow our entrepreneurship ecosystem at SJSU. Please consider supporting the SVCE and our talented student entrepreneurs by making a financial contribution today.
Instructions: Under “I'd like to support,” choose “Choose a giving opportunity.”
In the search bar, input “Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship” and select the presented option.
If you would like to further support our work at the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship or have any questions regarding our work, please contact our Director, Professor Anu Basu, at email@example.com.