Please read these instructions before submitting your entry to the SVBPC
Step 1: Registration
- The registration link will be announced by March 15, 2021
- Sign up for an account with YouNoodle if you do not currently have one
- Click on “Create a new application”
- Complete at least the first two questions on the “Application Form” tab:
i. Startup Name
ii. Describe your business in 7 words or less
- Click on “Save”
- Invite team members under the “Team Management” tab
- Complete all entries from the “Personal Form” tab
- Click on “Save” and “Next”
Only one member of each team must complete registration. Please submit the above information ASAP to confirm participation.
Step 2: Submitting your complete entry
- By April 30, 2021, please log in to the Registration podium and submit responses to all required questions to complete your application:
- A Business Plan document that includes 1-page Executive Summary and responses to the set of questions posted under “Guidelines for BP document” in the application form tab;
- A Pitch deck (10 slides max.); and
iii. A video pitch of 60-90 seconds.
- Click on “Submit Application” at the end of the “Checklist” tab.
- Click on the “Status’” tab to confirm that your entry is received.
The “Status” tab shows the details of your Entry and Submission Status with the announced
results if any.
Step 3: Editing your entry
- You can edit your entry up to the submission deadline of April 30, 2021.
- Login to your account, scroll down to the bottom of the “Checklist” tab, and click on “Un-submit Application.”
- You can make your changes to it (including replacing uploaded files) and once again click on “Submit Entry.”