VHP Timpany Center Zoom and Land Class Registration
Go to https//timpany.recdesk.com/Community/Member/Login
Current VHP members who have paperwork on file will be emailed with a username and password that they can change later.
New members will click on “Create New Account”.
Once logged in, they can click on the “Programs” tab at the top of the page and select “VHP Land/Zoom”. Classes will then be displayed on this page in which they can register.
Click on the “Register Now” button for the class of their choice.
- Once they click on“Register Now”, the program registration should be filled in as
- Program: (Class of their choice)
- Member: (Member registering for class)
- Fee Type: VHP Fitness Program - $0.00
- Note: (If they want to add a note for our staff)
- VHP ID Number: Enter VHP number
- Subscriber Group: Options
- Santa Clara County- Classic
- Santa Clara County- Preferred
- Santa Clara County Superior Courts- Classic
- Santa Clara County Superior Courts- Preferred
- SCC Fairgrounds
- VMC Foundation
- Covered CA
- not a VHP member - County Employee
- Santa Clara County Retiree
- Click “Save” once everything is filled out.
If you would like to register for additional classes, click on “Add New Registration” and repeat Step 3.
Once you are done registering for classes, click “Go To Checkout”.
Read Waiver and click “I Accept Waiver” at the bottom of the page.
Checkout will indicate “No Payment Due”. Click continue to proceed.
Congratulations, you have successfully registered for a class!
Valley Health Plan
2480 North First Street, Suite160, San Jose, CA 95131
Main: 408.885.3490 | Fax: 408.954.1023