- Generating Income/ Financial
- Know Your Rights (KYR) and Immigration Enforcement
- Mental Health and Health Care Access
- Professional Networks
- Public Charge/ Accessing Public Services
- Covid-19 Resource Guide for Immigrants [pdf] - Santa Clara County Office of Immigrant Relations resource guide. Includes information about rental assistance, food assistance, baby essentials, health care resources, and more. Info available in English and Spanish.
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance - County of Santa Clara Office of Supportive Housing "Low-income Santa Clara County residents who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic can receive help paying rent. Assistance is available through two separate, but complementary programs."
- Guide: Disaster Assistance Services for Immigrants: [pdf]“This guide provides detailed information about various types of local, state, and federal, disaster assistance services available for immigrants."
- Informed Immigrant - Covid 19 Resource (search engine
- CIYJA: Covid-19 Resources For Undocumented Californians (resource list)
- Immigrant Eligibility for Public Programs During COVID-19 - Protecting Immigrant Families
- Tangible Resources for Undocumented Communities During Covid-19 - Immigrants Rising
- UndocuHustle- Access videos and guides that break down key topics related to independent contracting, taxes, financial capital, marketing, etc.
- Making Money Resources- General information on the various options undocumented people have to generate income.
- Mission Asset Funds- Non profit org that provides financial services to immigrant and low income communities.
- Self Help-Credit Union - This credit union provides financial services to immigrant and low income communities.
The resources below are accessible in various languages.
- Immigration Preparedness Toolkit -ILRC
- Is It Safe to Apply for Health Insurance or Seek Health Care? - NILC
- Rights: Immigration Enforcement at Health Care Facilities- NILC
- Know Your Rights - ACLU
- ICE and Border Patrol Abuses - ACLU
- KYR Red Cards - ILRC
- Immigrant's Rising Mental Health Connector: connects undocumented students to mental health providers. This services is completely confidential and free of cost.
- Mental Health for Immigrants: Taking Care of Yourself & Loved Ones - (informedimmigrant.com): In this site you will find diverse resources on the topic of mental health, including: therapist directories for diverse immigrant communities, self help guides, and resources for survivors of domestic or sexual violence.
- Mental Health Guide for Immigrants- County of Santa Clara [pdf] : In this pamphlet you will find mental health services that are multi-lingual in Santa Clara County.
- California Health Care Resource Guide for Undocumented Immigrants [pdf] - Hispanas Organized for Political Equity (HOPE)
- Information for Immigrants by Covered California - Get general information on the health coverage based on immigration status.
- Dreamers in Tech: Join the network of undocumented & DACAmented students, professionals, and allies in tech.
- Pre-Health Dreamers (PHD) provides information and peer support to undocumented students who are seeking a graduate level education in disciplines
including, but not limited to: medicine, dentistry, nursing, public health, and scientific
- PHD Guides on Frequently Asked Questions regarding access to nursing and medical school programs.
- UndocuFilmmakers Collective: