Financial Aid Resources
Drop-In with the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
Meet with a financial aid advisor from the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office to go over your CA Dream Act Application, payment deferments, holds, tax verification, scholarships, alternative financial aid options etc. Priority is given to students with CA Dream Act of those who come from mix-status families.
In order to access to the meeting room, students must be logged in to their Zoom account.
- Login URL: https://sjsu.zoom.us
- Username: SJSU 9-digit student ID.
- Password: SJSUOne Password (your SJSU email password)
- Check out Zoom | eCampus for more information.
Fall 2020 Drop-In Schedule:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android
Monday, October 26th, 11:00AM-12:00PM,
Wednesday, November 11th, 2:00PM-3:00PM
Monday, November 16th, 11:00AM-12:00PM,
Thursday, December 3rd, 10:00AM-11:00AM
Monday, December 7th, 2:00PM-3:00PM
Tuesday December 15th, 2:00PM-3:00PM
If these times do not work for you, or if you wish to speak to someone from our office, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling us at 408-924-2762.
Visit the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office website to get more information on deadlines, scholarships, and important updates.
- CA Dream Act 2021-2022 Checklist and Resources
- UndocuSpartans: Paying For College (learn about AB540, AB200, SB 68, The Non Resident Tuition Exemption Form, CA Dream Act, and Scholarships)
- SJSU Cost of Attendance
- Finacial Aid and Scholarship Office (How they can help: assigns and distributes financial aid package; processes scholarships; fee deferrals; selective service; income verification)
- Bursar’s Office (How they can help: collect student payments; tuition payment plans’ 1098-T forms.)
- Office of the Registrar (How they can help: process tuition exemption form (aka AB 540 Affidavit); transcripts; enforce rules around Dropping/Adding classes; student records. )
- University Housing Office (How they can help: provide housing information; accept housing payments in-person (2nd floor CVB); changing rooms/buildings; assigns meal plans; cancelations, etc.)
- California Student Aid Commission/ CA Dream Act Application (How they can help: manage CA Dream Act; assist with making corrections to the CA Dream Act if it has not been sent to SJSU.)
For a list of scholarships resources for students who are undocumented can be found in our Paying for College page.