Assigned Time for Exceptional Levels of Service to Students
Assigned time for exceptional levels of service awards shall support service to students that goes beyond the normal expectations of all faculty such as:
- Student mentoring, advising, and outreach, especially as these activities support under-served, first-generation, and/or underrepresented students
- The development and implementation of high-impact educational practices; curricular redesign intended to improve student access and success
- Service to the department, college, university, or community that goes significantly beyond the normal expectations of all faculty, and that directly or indirectly is of benefit to students
- Assignment to courses where increases to enrollment have demonstrably increased workload
- Other extraordinary forms of service to students
Applications are collected annually for awards applied to the fall or spring semester of the subsequent academic year.