Employee Support Services
- Who do I talk to about Staff, Faculty, and/or Student Appointments (new hires)?
- The timesheet to enter my hours does not show up on PeopleSoft. Is there something
wrong with my status?
Please contact our main Human Resources line for further assistance (408) 924-2250.
- I would like to get some information from my personnel file. How do I do this?
Please contact your Employee Services Representative. For your convenience, the Your UP Representative page is on our website to assist.
- My documents to fill out a Form I-9 are expired. Can you still process my paperwork?
Call our main Univsersity Personnel line for further assistance (408) 924-2250.
To view alternative acceptable documents, please refer to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' List of Acceptable Documents.
- I have changed my address in PeopleSoft. Do I need to do anything else?
- I changed my primary name (legal name). What do I need to do in order to change it
with the University system?
There are two things that are needed in order to process a name change with the University system. The appropriate form listed below and your original social security card that indicat your new name.
- An original Social Security Card indicating the name change must be shown.
- An Employee Action Request form or CSU Student Payroll Action Request form must be submitted.
See below for which appropriate form.
For Faculty / Staff
Complete all appropriate areas for an Employee Action Request [DocuSign] form.
For Student Assistants
Complete all appropriate areas for an CSU Student Payroll Action Request [pdf] form.