Your UP Representatives

Use the search boxes below to find your representatives for Employee Support Services, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting and Compensation (Class/Comp). Enter either your Department Name or the 4-digit Department ID for your department and click Search. If you are unable to find your department, please contact University Personnel for assistance: or (408) 924-2250.

To find contacts for other units in University Personnel, please see the Staff by Function

Go to results

Go to results
Department Information
Department Name Department ID Check Sort Unit
None None None

UP Representatives
Unit Representative Email Phone
Employee Support Services None None None
Payroll None None None
Benefits None None None
Recruiting None None None
Compensation None None None