UP Recruiters are defined as staff in University Personnel responsible for faculty or staff recruiting.
- Once trained, individuals in these positions will be granted access to do the following
tasks in the CHRS Recruiting system:
- Create Job Cards (initiate recruitments)
- Post Recruitments
- Manage/Move Applications through the Process
- Screen Applications and Evaluate Interviews (when listed as the Hiring Manager for the position or as a chair/member of a search committee)
- Prepare and Extend Job Offers
- Administratively approve a Job Card
- See all recruitments in the system
- Close or Cancel Recruitments
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request training for new recruiters as needed.