Transferring to a New Department
When an employee leaves your department, several steps must be followed prior to the employee’s last day in your department.
- Collect keys and University equipment
- Collect passwords to phones and computers
- Print an Employee Profile from SJSU @ Work and provide the date of termination (the first day they are no longer in the department); attach the resignation letter and send to Employee Support Services
- Approve employee’s absences in SJSU @ Work
- Initiate the Employee Clearance Form - Internal Transfer [DocuSign]