Sexual Wellness Consultations
Sexual Wellness consultation consists of a FREE 30-minute confidential appointment on various sexual health topics. Please call (408) 924-6122 to schedule an appointment.
Sexual Wellness Consultation Topics
- Birth Control & Pregnancy
- STI Questions
- Annual Exam Information
- HPV Vaccine Consultations
- Intimacy & Relationships
- Conflict Mediation
- General Sexual Health
- Sex & related topics
Wellness Lounge, Student Wellness Center 101
Monday-Thursday, 9am – 5pm
Current SJSU students can choose a total of 4 of the following items to receive FREE daily at the Condom Co-Op:
- external/male condoms
- internal/female condoms
- dental dams
- lubricant packets
Please bring a valid SJSU ID to receive these items. Items can also be purchased at the Condom Co-Op. For more information, please call 408-924-6280.
Instructions for How to Put on a Condom
- Check expiration date.
- Check the ‘pillow factor’. (Make sure there’s air in the condom packet).
- Open the condom and check to see which way it rolls down. It should sit on your hand like a sombrero.
- Pinch tip to leave room for ejaculation.
- Roll down the penis all the way to the base.
- After use, roll up and dispose of in trash (not the toilet).
DO NOT: Use two condoms at once. Ever. The friction can cause both condoms to break.
DO: Use a water-based lubricant. It makes everything better.
*If you put the condom on the wrong way, throw it away and use a new one.*
For a great video tutorial by Sex Educator Laci Green, click here.
For more Sexual Wellness resources, go to the "Online Health Resources".