Post full-time, part-time, internship, co-op, or seasonal opportunities for free.
You will need the following information:
- Company email address
- Company phone number (can be listed as private)
- Company physical address
- Company profile:
- Company logo
- Company website address
- A short description about your company, product or services, and culture.
- Target majors
- Nice to have:
- Branding image
- Links to your LinkedIn and social media accounts
- Go to SJSU Handshake (https://sjsu.joinhandshake.com)
- Click the "Sign-up for an account" link on the bottom left of the panel
- Follow the step-by-step instructions provided by Handshake to register.
You will be able to post jobs and request events and interview schedules after your registration is approved.
Employer Services Policies
San José State University’s job and internship posting services are limited to organizations that follow the Career Center’s Employer Services Policies.
Once registered, click Post a Job. You will need the following:
- Job title
- Key responsibilities
- Project description, if applicable
- Part-time hour information, if applicable
- Criteria or target student
- Year of study
- GPA requirement, if necessary