Post a Job/Internship
The Career Center invites you to post your employment opportunities exclusively to San Jose State University students on SpartaJobs, our online job board. Postings are at no charge and can include full-time, part-time, internship/co-op, seasonal as well as private household positions.
Register and Post a Position
If you are registering and posting a position please follow the instructions below.
- Select the First Time Employer User: Register And Post A Job tab.
- Complete the registration, create your password and select 'Next'.
- Complete the 'Position Information' template and select 'Done'.
- Your position will be available to San José State University students and alumni within two business days.
Registration only (not posting a position at this time)
If you are registering only, and do not want to post a position at this time, follow the instructions below.
- Select the First Time Employer User: Register tab.
- Complete the registration, select 'Submit' and a password will be sent to you within two business days.
Internship resources for those employers who wish to implement quality co-op and internship programs, and maximize their recruitment efforts at San José State University.
Employer Services Policies
San José State University’s job and internship posting services are limited to organizations that follow the Career Center’s Employer Services Policies.
Job and Internship Fairs
Our SJSU Job and Internship Fairs provide another approach to meet with students and alumni interested in your organization’s employment opportunities.
On Campus Interview Room Reservations
For information on the Career Center's room reservation process go to SpartaRecruiting.
Have questions or need more information, contact John Savercool at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Career Center is a member of the NACElink Network, an alliance of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, an advanced technology provider for higher education and government.