Post a Job/Internship
The Career Center invites you to post your employment opportunities exclusively to San Jose State University students on SpartaJobs, our online job board. Postings are at no charge and can include full-time, part-time, internship/co-op, seasonal as well as private household positions.
Register and Post a Position
If you are registering and posting a position please follow the instructions below.
- Sign-up on our SpartaJobs system with Handshake, click the "Sign-up for an account" link on the bottom left and then follow the step-by-step instructions provided by Handshake to register.
- Once you are able to log in, click "Post a Job" and fill in the information about your position.
- Please allow 7 days for your request to join SpartaJobs to be processed. You will be able to post jobs and request events and interview schedules after your registration is approved. Job postings are processed within 2 business days.
- To ensure a timely registration and job approval, remember to check your Handshake notifications by clicking on the globe icon in the upper right hand corner. As a reminder, you can modify your notification preferences by clicking your name > User Settings > Notification Preferences.
If you already have a Handshake account
- Sign-in to our SpartaJobs system with Handshake and click "San Jose State University" to enable our students to access your positions.
Employer Services Policies
San José State University’s job and internship posting services are limited to organizations that follow the Career Center’s Employer Services Policies.
Handshake Employer Support