Have you ever thought about working abroad or are you an international student hoping to work in the U.S. after graduation? If yes, then you have to check out GoinGlobal!
The GoinGlobal database contains country-specific career and employment resources for more than 80 locations.
How do you access GoinGlobal?
Current students and alumni registered with the Career Center have access to GoinGlobal. To access GoinGlobal:
- Login to SJSU Handshake.
- Click on Career Center at the top right navigation bar.
- Select Resources from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Gain Global Experience with GoinGlobal.
For alumni not registered with the Career Center, become a Career Center member.
GoinGlobal is researched by in-country career experts and updated annually.
- Topic areas include:
- Job search resources
- Work permit/visa regulations
- Country-specific resume/CV guidelines and examples
- Interview and cultural advice
- Employment outlook/industry trends
- Professional and social networking groups
- H-1B Plus database (developed by GoinGlobal) provides a customized sort of all Department of Labor H-1B visa applications by job title, occupation, company, location and wage.
- Features 34 Country Career Guides -- 85-100 pages in length (view list)
- Contains 44 USA City Career Guides and 6 Canada City Career Guides -- 65-85 pages in length (view list)
- Includes more than 16 million worldwide job/internship listings (updated daily)
- Includes more than 450,000 corporate profiles (updated quarterly)