Finance and Corporate Accounting & Finance
The Finance concentration prepares students for careers in financial analysis and planning, such as banking, insurance, personal financial planning, real estate, and money management.
The Corporate Accounting & Finance concentration prepares graduates for careers in enterprise-level financial analysis, forecasting, deal and investment structuring, and decision-making around corporate managerial challenges.
Use career information resources to explore potential majors, related careers, and career paths.
- What Can I Do With My Major?
- O*Net - Career Information Database
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Federal Jobs by College Major
- LinkedIn Alumni Search – Connections Menu: Find Alumni
Job and Internship Websites
Use job and internship websites to identify typical job/internship titles and openings.
- SJSU Handshake
- Careers in California Government
- Financial Job Network
- USA JOBS - The Federal Government's Official Job Site
- General Job Listings
- General Internship Listings
- GoinGlobal – International Job Search
- LinkedIn - Banking Jobs
SJSU Student Clubs and Campus Involvement
Join in SJSU student clubs and other campus programs to serve the community, build teamwork experience, learn about career paths, and cultivate a supportive career community.
- AIESEC - Global Leadership
- Alpha Kappa Psi – Business Professional Development Fraternity
- The Banking and Investment Association
- Beta Alpha Psi– Professional Accounting Fraternity
- SJSU Career Center Internship Resources
- Delta Sigma Pi – Business Professional Development Fraternity
- Financial Management Association
- Gary J Sbona Honors Program
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- International Business Association
- Latino Business Student Association
- Global Leadership Passport Program
- Global Operations Management Association
- SJSU Service Learning
- SJSU Student Involvement
- SJSU Study Abroad
- Thompson Global Internship Program
Explore professional associations and organizations to learn about relevant industry research and trends, connect with working professionals, and discover career options.