Career Center Student Advisory Group
The student advisory group will not be active for the Spring 2017 semester. For questions, contact email@example.com.
The Career Center student advisory group, also known as the EWOKS (Employment & Workforce Opinions of Knowledgeable Students), brings together students and student organizations to discuss career development and the Career Center.
Why be part of it?
- Opportunity to serve as an advisory body to "your" Career Center
- Develop connections both with the Career Center and your fellow peers
Participated Student Orgs
- Alpha Phi Omega
- Associated Students
- Banking and Investment Association (BIA)
- Black Scholars Society (BSS)
- Chican@/Latin@ Student Success Task Force
- Christian Assembly
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Humanities Club
- IMF Club
- Latino Business Student Association (LBSA)
- Management Information Systems Association (MISA)
- Marketing Association
- NEO Graphic Design Club
- Peer Health Educators
- Pre-pharmacy Club
- Pride of the Pacific Islands
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Spartan Toastmaster
- Upsilon Rho Beta (URB) Urban Planning Honor Society
Listserv members will receive:
- Meeting information
- Messages from other members and Career Center staff
What does it look like to be involved?
- Once you are on the listserv, you will be notified of the meetings and you may receive messages from different members.
- There are four meetings held per year. Each meeting is two hours long and consist of a presentation/discussion facilitated by the Career Center and available time for networking. Food/snacks also provided.
- At these meetings, be ready to listen and share your opinions about the Career Center, career resources, finding a job/internship, employers and what our campus and other student think about career development.