Preferred: contact by email
Tuesday, 11:00-12:00 in Art 212
- Bachelor of Science, CSU-San Jose, 1983
BioJoe Miller has been a member of the graphic design faculty at SJSU since 1988. He is also principal of joe miller's company, a graphic design office specializing in identity design, exhibit design, and brand development for clients ranging from global technology corporations to regional cultural institutions. Projects for environments, screen, and print include symbols and icons to interactive exhibits, announcements, and books. He was previously a designer at Atari and a senior designer at the international public relations firm Burson-Marsteller.
Joe's work has been published in 67 books and periodicals, including AIGA annuals, American Corporate Identity annuals, The Design of Dissent, JUST Design, Logolounge books, 1000 Type Treatments, 1000 Icons, Graphis books, Print, Communication Arts, and How. Joe has received 126 regional to international awards for graphic design and his work has been included in more than 30 major exhibitions.
Joe is on the Board of Directors of AIGASF professional association for design; is president of the Board of Directors of Works/San José community art and performance center; and is on the Board of Directors of Poetry Center San José.
- joe miller's company
- bfa graphic design exhibition 2009 website
- bfa graphic design exhibition 2008 website
- flickr set of bfa exhibition 2009
- flickr set of bfa exhibition 2008
- bfa graphic design exhibition 2010 website
- flickr set of bfa exhibition 2010
- bfa graphic design exhibition 2011 website
- flickr set of bfa exhibition 2011
- joe at AIGA SF