Post your full-time, part-time, internship, co-op, or seasonal opportunities for free, in Handshake. Handshake is the career services 24/7 online job board. Over 20,000 SJSU students actively use Handshake to find opportunities and apply directly to them. To get started in Handshake you will need to create an account here. After your account is approved, you will log into your Handshake account and begin posting your opportunities. After your opportunities are posted they will be approved within one to three business days.
Information you will need to create a Handshake account:
- Organization email address
- Organization phone number (can be listed as private)
- Organization physical address
- Organization profile
- Organization logo
- Organization website address
- A short description about your organization, product or services, and culture.
- Targeted majors
- Good to have the organization branding image and links to your LinkedIn and social media accounts.
- Go to SJSU Handshake
- Follow the step-by-step instructions
You will be able to post jobs and request events and interview schedules after your registration is approved.
Post an Opportunity
You will need the following information:
- Position title
- Key responsibilities
- Project description, if applicable
- Part-time hour information, if applicable
- Criteria or target student
- Year of study
- GPA requirement, if necessary
Please review our posting policies and labor laws regarding unpaid internships in our Employer Expectations.
We reserve the right to decline postings that are not in the best interest of our students.
Find more information on the Handshake Employer Support page. For further assistance from Handshake, please submit a ticket by clicking on Contact Support at the top.
San José State University Career Center's services are limited to organizations that follow the Employer Expectations.