Student Research Assistantships

I am currently looking for students interested in performing research in the area of Physics Education Research (PER). I will consider both undergraduate and masters SJSU students in the fields of Physics, Astronomy, or Science Education. Students from other fields should only inquire if they have aspirations to become an educator in Science Technology Engineering or Math and are interested in conducting original research in order to better themselves as educators. Paid internships in general are only available to students who have worked with me for course credit first. If you are interested, please download and fill out the "Student Research Inquiry Form" below, then email it to me.