Assistant Professor of Business Analytics
Department of Marketing and Business Analytics
Lucas College and Graduate School of Business
San Josè State University
One Washington Square
San Josè, CA 95192-0069
- Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University, 2021.
- M.S. Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University, 2018.
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering, Covenant University, Nigeria, 2016.
Dr. Egbe-Etu Etu is an Assistant Professor of Business Analytics at San Jose State University. He received his Ph.D. and master’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from Wayne State University in 2021. He received his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Covenant University, Nigeria, in 2016. His research interest includes health informatics, lean systems development, business analytics, multi-paradigm simulation, machine/deep learning with business applications in health care, manufacturing, transportation, and other domains. He is a member of the Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineering (IISE), and SAVE International. In 2020, he received the IEOM Annual Conference Best Paper Award in the Healthcare Systems track.
- Health Informatics
- Business/Customer Feedback Analytics
- Machine/Deep Learning
- Simulation Modeling (Agent-based, Discrete Event, System Dynamics)
- Lean Systems Development
- Transportation Engineering
- BUS2 194A: Statistical Analysis