Publications & Presentations
Publications & Presentations
- Laraway, S., & Snycerski, S. (in press). MOs can evoke behavior and CMOs remain useful: Commentary
on Edwards, Lotfizadeh, and Poling (2019). Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior.
- Pradhan, S., Snycerski, S., Sadler, K., & Laraway, S. (2019, June). Perceptions of cannabis use by professional athletes. Poster presented at the Tenth International Conference on Sport & Society, Toronto, Canada.
- Snycerski,S., Pradhan, S., Sadler, K., & Laraway, S. (2019, June). Fans' reactions to cannabis use by professional American football players. Poster presented at the Tenth International Conference on Sport & Society, Toronto, Canada.
Laraway, S., Snycerski, S., Pradhan, S., & Huitema, B. E. (2019). An overview of scientific reproducibility: Consideration of relevant issues for behavior science/analysis. Perspectives on Behavior Science, 42(1), 33-57.
Snycerski, S., Laraway, S., Gregg, J., Capriotti, M., & Callaghan, G. M. (2018). Implications of behavioral narratology for psychotherapy, help-seeking behavior, and substance use. Perspectives on Behavior Science, 41(2), 517-540.
- Sadler, K., Snycerski, S., Pradhan, S., & Laraway, S. (2018, July). Educational attainment and employment demographics of medical cannabis patients in the California Bay Area. Poster presented at the 28th Annual Symposium of the International Cannabinoid Research Society, Leiden, Netherlands.
Mashouf, C., Mashouf, K., & Laraway, S. (2018). Mixed dentition orthodontic treatment: Outcomes and timing. Journal of the California Dental Association, 46(5), 307-313.
Pradhan, S., Kwak, D.H., & Laraway, S. (2017, June). Is there no turning back? Introducing black sheep regret and ancillary effects of posttransgression athlete behavior. Paper presented at the Annual North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM) Conference, Denver, CO. [Peer-reviewed]
- Friedland, H., Snycerski, S., Palmer, E. M., & Laraway, S. (2017). The effectiveness of glare-reducing glasses on simulated nighttime driving performance in younger and older adults. Cognition, Technology & Work, 19(4), 571-586.
- Woodhead, E. L., Brown, P., Snycerski, S., Laraway, S., Bathurst, N., Feist, G., & Rogers, R. F. (2017). An Examination of the outcomes of a brief and innovative partnership: SJSU and Udacity. Innovative Higher Education, 42(5-6), 463-476.
- Stewart, M., Laraway, S., Jordan, K., & Feary, M. S. (2017). Simplified approach charts improve data retrieval performance. Journal of Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making, 11(2), 166-183.
- Mercer, J., Espinosa, S. H., Bienert, N., & Laraway, S. (2016, September). Differing air traffic controller responses to similar trajectory prediction errors: An interrupted time-series analysis of controller behavior. In Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), 2016 IEEE/AIAA 35th (pp. 1-8). IEEE. [Peer-reviewed]
- Laraway, S., Snycerski, S., Olson, R., Becker, B., Poling, A. (2014). The Motivating Operations Concept: Current status and critical response. The Psychological Record, 64, 601-623.
- Bush, N. E., Prins, A., Laraway, S., O'Brien, K., Ruzek, J., & Ciulla, R. P. (2014). A pilot evaluation of the AfterDeployment. org online posttraumatic stress workshop for military service members and veterans. Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy, 6(2), 109.
Chhay, N., Laraway, S., Snycerski, S., & Freedman, M. (2014, November). Stepping it up: The role parking professionals can play getting their communities moving, even on the stairs. The Parking Professional Magazine, 34-37.
Callaghan, G. M., Laraway, S., Snycerski, S., & McGee, S. (2013). Antidepressant effects on drug knowledge and drug seeking. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 30, 267-272.
- Eggers, F., Kraus, S., Hughes, M., Laraway, S., & Snycerski, S. (2013). Implications of customer and entrepreneurial orientations for SME growth. Management Decision, 51, 524-546.