ISE 217-Human Computer Interaction-Requirements
Each class will focus on a different topic of HCI. To prepare for class, each student will be expected to complete the given reading assignments.
All students must:
- Attend the lecture/discussion sessions.
- Read all assigned material
- Submit all assignments by the specified due date.
- Participate in class discussions.
- Participate in class activities.
- Participate in team projects.
Lecture and Discussion
- All students must attend the 2.5 hours of Lecture/Discussion/Activity. Reading and projects are assigned based on schedule.
- Students are required to discuss selected topics in class and are expected to be prepared for class.
Students must form teams to conduct projects. Teams will normally consist of 3-4 members. Each team will receive a group grade for each project based on a written report and presentation.
Lecture Time and Location
Interaction Design: Beyond Human Computer Interaction, Edited by Rogers, Sharp and Preece, John Wiley & Sons Inc (2011) - Paperback - 688 pages - ISBN 0470665769