Assistant Professor, Physics & Astronomy
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10:30 - 11:30am
- Doctor of Philosophy, Physics, University of Cincinnati, 2009
- Master of Science, Physics, Sharif University of Technology, 2004
- Bachelor of Science, Physics, Isfahan University of Technology, 2001
Strongly correlated electronic systems
Ultracold atoms in optical lattices
Quantum non-equilibrium synamics of isolated many-body systems
Numerical methods in condensed matter physics
- "Observation of antiferromagnetic correlations in the Hubbard model with ultracold
R. A. Hart, P. M. Duarte, T.-L. Yang, X. Liu, T. Paiva, E. Khatami, R. T. Scalettar, N. Trivedi, D. A. Huse, and R. G. Hulet
Nature 519, 211-214 (2015); arXiv:1407.5932
- "Cooling atomic gasses with disorder"
T. Paiva, E. Khatami, S. Yang, V. Rousseau, M. Jarrell, J. Moreno, R. G. Hulet, and R. T. Scalettar
Phys. Rev. Lett. 115 240402 (2015); arXiv:1508.02613
- "Magnetic correlations and pairing in the 1/5-depleted square lattice Hubbard model"
E. Khatami, R. R. P. Singh, W. E. Pickett, R. T. Scalettar
Phys. Rev. Lett. 113 106402 (2014); arXiv:1404.3731
- "Fluctuation-dissipation theorem in an isolated system of quantum dipolar bosons after
a quench", E. Khatami, G. Pupillo, M. Srednicki, and M. Rigol
Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 050403 (2013); arXiv:1304.7279
- "A short introduction to numerical linked-cluster expansions"
B. Tang, E. Khatami and M. Rigol
Comput. Phys. Commun., 184, 557 (2013); arXiv:1207.3366
- "Thermodynamics of strongly interacting fermions in two-dimensional optical lattices"
E. Khatami and M. Rigol
Phys. Rev. A 84, 053611 (2011); arXiv:1104.5494
- "Quantum criticality due to incipient phase separation in the two-dimensional Hubbard
model" E. Khatami, K. Mikelsons, D. Galanakis, A. Macridin, J. Moreno, R. T. Scalettar, and
Phys. Rev. B 81, 201101(R) (2010); arXiv:0909.0759
For the complete list of publications, click here.
Teal High-Performance Computing Cluster (on-campus access only)