Preferred: (408) 924-5155
To learn more about me, please go to my personal webpage (see link below).
- Doctor of Philosophy, Univ Of Cal-Santa Barbara, 1991
- B.Sc., University of Hong Kong, 1983
- M.Phil., University of Hong Kong, 1986
- Ph.D., University of California at Santa Barbara, 1991
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minnesota, 1991--1992.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Center of Linear Structures and Combinatorics , University of Lisbon, 1993.
- Project NExT Fellow, 1994--1995.
- Assistant Professor, Sam Houston State University , 1992--1999.
- Associate Professor, Sam Houston State University, 1999--2000.
- Associate Professor, San Jose State University, 2000 -- 2006.
- Professor, San Jose State University, 2006 -- present.