Social Psychology (Psychology 154)
Time: Section 02 Tues/Thurs 7:30-8:45 am & Section 03 Tues/Thurs 1:30-2:45 pm
Location: DMH 356 (7:30) & DMH 353 (1:30)
This course is designed to give you a broad overview of classic and contemporary theory and research in Social Psychology. Social Psychologists are primarily interested in how our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by our social environment and by the people with whom we interact.
In this course, we will be especially interested in "normal" everyday interactions and in how the "average" person thinks, feels, and behaves.
- Exam 1 Lecture Review sheet [PDF]
- Exam 2 Textbook Study Guide
- Exam 2 Lecture Review sheet [PDF]
- Exam 3 Textbook Study Guide
- Exam 3 Lecture Review sheet [PDF]
- Exam 4 Textbook Study Guide
- Exam 4 Lecture Review sheet [PDF]
Check here regularly for important class announcements, changes in due dates/schedule, and extra credit opportunities.