Engaging for Success (EFS) Teaching Workshop
- Engaging for Success (EFS) Teaching workshop, May 29, 31, and June 7, 2018. Inclusive Course Design slides [pdf] are available.
Customized small group or one-on-one consultation is available by request.
- Creating Official Faculty Profile Web Page
- SJSU Gmail and Calendar Tips and Tricks
- Google Docs and Forms
- Accessible Syllabus Template
Creating Accessible Course Materials
- A Quick Overview of Accessible Instructional Materials: WebEx recording at eCampus Quality Assurance webinar
- Accessibility Guidelines for Creating Accessible Word Documents or use accessible Word template [docx]
- Accessibility Guidelines for Creating Accessible Slide Presentations or use accessible slide template [ppt]
- Creating Accessible and Fillable Forms
- Multimedia Accessibility Guidelines: Accessible Video via YouTube
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Accessibility Workshops
- Inclusive Course Design and Teaching
- An Inclusive Course Design checklist [pdf] is available to design your inclusive and accessible course for all students including those with special learning profile or needs.
- Universal and Accessible Learning for Social Work Education Enhancement Project (SWEEP), June, 2015
- Universal and Accessible Learning for Social Work Education Enhancement Project (SWEEP), March 6, 2015
- UDL and Accessibility for Pakistan Distance Education Enhancement Program (PDEEP), October 21-22, 2014
- UDL and Accessibility for Pakistan Distance Education Enhancement Program (PDEEP), August 26-27, 2013
- UDL and Course Design at Affordable Learning Solutions (AL$), June 13-14, 2012