One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0180
Office: ENG 250
Office Hour (Fall 2018): Mon 3pm - 4pm; Tu 3pm - 4pm
Fall 2018 Courses
- CMPE 138-01 (Database Systems I): TuTh 4:30pm-5:45pm, ENG 301
- CMPE 207-01 (Net Prog & Appl): TuTh 1:30pm-2:45pm, Boccardo Business Center 204
- CMPE 226-01 (Database Design): MW 1:30pm-2:45pm, ENG 303
- CS/SE 149-02 (Operating Systems): MW 4:30pm-5:45pm, Duncan Hall 351
Research interests: cloud computing, virtualization, distributed systems, parallel processing, and database
Dr. Kong Li obtained his BSEE from National Taiwan University, MS and Ph.D., both in Computer Science, from UCLA. He joined San Jose State University in 2013. Prior joining San Jose State University, he has been working in industry for over 17 years in areas of design, development, and performance analysis experience with multi-tier applications in areas of system management, Web Application Performance Management (WAPM), SaaS, virtualization, cloud computing, database, and distributed/parallel architecture.
Industry Experiences: www.linkedin.com/in/likong/
- US Patent 9852140, “Efficient File Replication”, Dec 26, 2017.
- US Patent 6078324, “Event Signaling In A Foldable Object Tree”, June 20, 2000.
- US Patent 5999178, “Selection, Type Matching and Manipulation of Resource Objects By A Computer Program”, Dec. 7, 1999.
- US Patent 5986653, “Event Signaling In A Foldable Object Tree”, Nov. 16, 1999.
- US Patent 5829001, “Database Updates Over A Network”, Oct. 27, 1998.