Engaging for Success Inclusive Series
This is a series of half-day, day-long and multi-day dialogues, workshops, conferences and symposiums designed to focus on accesibility and inclusive teaching and learning for faculty professional development.
- EFS Dialogue: Supporting Student Veterans through Inclusive Teaching and Learning [pdf], November, 2018. November 2018 slides and videos are available.
- Engaging for Success (EFS) Inclusive Teaching workshop [pdf], May 29, 31, and June 7, 2018. Inclusive Course Design slides [pdf] and Inclusive Course Design checklist [pdf] are available.
- Engaging for Success (EFS): An Inclusive Dialogue with Students, Faculty and Staff [pdf], May, 2018. May 2018 Slides are available.
- Engaging for Success (EFS) series: two interactive workshops [pdf], November, 2017
- Engaging for Success (EFS) conference: Final program [pdf] for Learning together - Promoting inclusion - Redefining ability, March, 2017. 2017 Conference slides and video recordings are available.
- UDL at TEAM Grant program: ongoing partnership between University Library's Affordable Learning $olutions and Center for Faculty Development since 2016