Quantum Mechanics, Phys 163
Time: Tuesday, Thursday 12:00-1:15pm
Location: SCI 242
This is a one semester course on Quantum Mechanics. We will cover solutions of the Schrödinger equation (wells, harmonic oscillator, Hydrogen atom, etc.), the mathematical formalism of quantum mechanics, and angular momentum. Your learning objectives are to be able to solve quantitative basic problems in quantum mechanics.
All assignments will be posted here (only), and will be due in class on the due date.
- Homework #0: Due Tues 8/30: Read Chapter 1 of textbook!
- Homework #1; Due Tues 9/6
- Homework #2; Due Tues 9/13
- Homework #3; Due Tues 9/20
- Homework #4; Due Thursday 9/29
- Homework #5; Due Thursday 10/13 (Note: updated on 10/11)
- Homework #6; Due Thursday 10/20
- Homework #7; Due Thursday 10/27