Quantum Mechanics, Phys 163
Time: Tuesday, Thursday 9-10:10am
Location: SCI 242
This is a one semester course on Quantum Mechanics. We will cover solutions of the Schrödinger equation (wells, harmonic oscillator, Hydrogen atom, etc.), the mathematical formalism of quantum mechanics, and angular momentum. Your learning objectives are to be able to solve quantitative basic problems in quantum mechanics.
All assignments will be posted here (only), and will be due in class on the due date.
- Homework #1; Due Tues 9/2 [PDF]
- Homework 2, Due Tues 9/9 [PDF]
- Homework #3; Due Thurs 9/18 [PDF]
- Homework #4; Due Thurs 9/25. No Late HW! [PDF]
- Homework #5; Due Thurs 10/9 [PDF]
- Homework #6; Due Thurs 10/16 [PDF]
- HW #7; Due Tues 10/28 [PDF]
- Homework #8; Due Tues 11/4 [PDF]
- Homework #9; Due Thurs 11/13 [PDF]
- HW #10; Due Tuesday 11/18 in class; no late HW! [PDF]
- HW 11, Due Tues 12/9 in class. [PDF]
The greensheet and other course documents will appear here.