- 2014 USCC Cyber Camp Schedule (updated)
- USCC Western Regional Cyber Camp Logistics
- Western Regional Cyber Security Awards
- Western Regional Cyber Security Executive Roundtable Agenda
- Western Regional Cyber Security Hardware Requirements
- 2014 Western Regional Cyber Security Roundtable Discussion
Important News and Information
- What’s happening in
the city of San Jose
- SJSU Today feature story and photo gallery
- Visa Blog article
2013 Reference Material
Are you ready for the Cyber Challenge?
San José State has partnered with Visa and the Bay Area Council to host the 2014 U.S. Cyber Challenge Western Regional Cybersecurity Summer Boot Camp. The weeklong camp teaches students to evaluate network security and gives them firsthand experience detecting intrusions through simulated attacks.
University faculty, SANS Institute instructors and other cyber-security experts provide specialized cyber-security training, including intensive instruction on topics ranging from intrusion detection, penetration testing and forensics. The hands-on training is delivered through workshops, panel discussions and culminates with a capture the flag competition.
Students also have an opportunity to engage with major technology companies and government agencies at a job fair. The camp ends with an awards ceremony attended by notable leaders in the cyber-security industry.
What's camp like? Watch and find out!
2014 Partners & Sponsors
2013 Partners & Sponsors