Public Health Undergraduate Program
The Department of Public Health & Recreation offers the following undergraduate degrees in Undergraduate Public Health Program:
- B.S. in Public Health, 21 units of Upper Division Electives or a minor
- B.S. in Public Health, Concentration in Health Services Administration
- B.S. in Public Health with a minor
- B.S. in Public Health, Concentration in Community Health Education
- B.S. in Public Health, Concentration in Population Data Science
- Minor in Public Health
- Minor in Health Professions
We implemented a new probation policy for all students. Read for more details.
Check out this inspirational video by Spring 2018 Public Health graduate, Kristina Banfield, featuring Public Health & Recreation students sharing what inspires them.
Interested in changing your major to Public Health?
There are 3 options:
a) Public Health with a minor
b) Public Health, Concentration in Community Health Education
c) Public Health, Concentration in Population Data Science
Read about our change of major application process here.