Maximize your online learning experience with a flexible learning structure, support from faculty and academic advising, helpful campus resources, and diverse classmates.
Flexible Learning Structure
Earn a quality degree from SJSU while balancing your life, family, and work commitments. Complete classes year-round during 5, 8-week terms.
Receive regular academic advising and student support from our Student Success Center and other helpful campus resources.
Learn from SJSU faculty in courses that have been developed in collaboration with an instructional design team.
Comprehensive Academic Advising
It's our priority for you to succeed with SJSU Online. From admission to graduation, our Student Success Advising Team will meet with you individually throughout your program to discuss your academic goals, create a personalized success plan, and stay on track to complete your degree.
Helpful Campus Resources
Utilize a wide range of SJSU resources and services to enhance your online experience and help you achieve academic success.
Schedule online career coaching appointments, participate in virtual workshops, and attend virtual employer events.
Attend virtual writing workshops, schedule online tutoring appointments, and access on-demand resources.
Additional Campus Resourcess
- Accessible Education Center (AEC): Utilize comprehensive services that support the educational development and success of students with disabilities.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): Get support with stress, anxiety, and relationship challenges.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Office (FASO): Access information about grants, loans, scholarships, and work-study programs.
- Information Technology: Get IT support, Google Suite and MySJSU training, and more.
- Learn Anywhere website: Learn about and access Eduroam wifi, Canvas, Zoom, LinkedIn Learning, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more.
- MLK Jr. Library: Access relevant resources and subject librarians for SJSU Online students.
- Peer Connections: Receive peer mentorship, join virtual workshops, and meet others like you.
- SJSU Cares: Request housing assistance, food assistance, or emergency financial assistance.
Diverse and Motivated Classmates
Learn alongside classmates from all walks of life and career stages. SJSU Online students range in age from their 20s to their 60s and more than 75% are new to SJSU. While most reside in the Bay Area, many reside throughout California and beyond.
Loading video content...
Helpful Student Ambassadors
SJSU Online Student Ambassadors are current student leaders who provide valuable insights, resources, and experiences through various initiatives such as their short video series.
Experience the SJSU Community
Explore SJSU Online
Learn more about what we have to offer and why you should take the next steps with us.