Enterprise Software Overview
Time: Wednesday 6:00pm - 8:45 pm
This is a core course for MS in Software Engineering. This course introduces the Software Platforms and its core components that form the basis for Enterprise software/application development. This course emphasizes on Middle ware and Database layers and covers all emerging topics such as Xtreme Transaction processing, Bigdata, Predictive Analytics, Cloud computing, Software as a Services, Information Security, Distributed Systems and Emerging Web technology.
Team Based Project (Fall 2014)
will be updated soon
Team Based Project (Spring 2012)
Spring 2012 Students have created some innovative solutions to real life business problems using Hadoop/Map Reduce, R analysis tools, Web crawling and other technology. See for yourself, some of the prototypes in action.
- Stock Mood Analysis of Social Media Streams
- Lost and Found Dog Database with Google Maps
Team Based Project (Fall 2011)
Fall 2011 students have created some very good prototype on real life business problems.
- Solving unemployment problem [PDF]
- Distributed caching using Hazelcast [PDF]
- Preventing data breach [PDF]
- Volunteer computing as a service [PDF]
- Twitter feed analysis [PDF]
- Food-O-Pedia [PDF]
- Real time analytics of unemployment data [PPT]
- Distributed Correlation Discovery [PDF]
Team Based Project (Spring 2011)
This is a list of Team Projects successfully completed by Spring 2011 students in my class. The research work was complemented by live demo.
- Real-time news trends extraction and clustering with Apache Mahout [PDF]
- Bailey Testing Framework [PDF]
- Integration of Enterprise Applications [PDF]
- NoSQL [PDF]
- Robust Website Analytics [PDF]
- Accessibility Defect Reclassification in Automation Testing [PDF]
- Real Time Processing of Web Pages for Consumer Analytics [PDF]
- Apache Chemistry [PDF]
- Middleware for the Futuristic Home [PDF]
- Hadoop based Obesity Monitoring System [PDF]
- ONLIVE CLOUD GAMING SERVICE [PDF]
CMPE272/172 Class Survey