The Master of Science in Quality Assurance (MSQA) degree program, offered by the Department of Aviation and Technology, prepares students to perform at the master’s level in the areas of Quality Systems development, Six-Sigma quality, and various quality system standards. The program emphasizes the acquisition of theoretical and analytical techniques in combination with management and communication skills. This program prepares students to earn globally-recognized Six-Sigma Certification through the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
If you are interested in information about Master of Science in Qaulity Assurance (MSQA) in the Department of Technology, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an advising appointment.
More information and links:
- Master of Science in Quality Assurance
- Admissions Requirements
- Master’s Requirements (30 units) & Courses
- Requirements for Admission to Candidacy
- Requirements for Graduation
- Guest Editor, Special Issue "Safety Analytics in Occupational Settings" for the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
- Conference Committee Member, Women in Engineering 2020.
- Member, Board of Accreditation, The Associaion of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).