Resources for MAS MINORS

Supplemental URL:


Updated forms and information is found on MAS WEBPAGE (SEE LINK) Minor Form, Change of Major/Minor and other advising resources. This site will also provide important dates and announcements. MAS 2014 GRADUATION: MAY 24 1:00 pm

Course Documents

If you wish to declare your minor, please fill out this form (word or PDF). If you wish to substitute courses taken at another college, please include necessary information. You may petition to have courses taken elsewhere count toward the minor, consult with Professor Barrera or another MAS professor. To submit your paperwork, visit Professor Barrera during her office hours. Keep a copy of all materials you submit for your records.