Camtasia helps you to create powerful, yet easy-to-use professional videos without having any prior experience with video editing. Camtasia allows you to easily record your on-screen activity or upload high definition quality videos, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
Some common uses of Camtasia are:
- Creating tutorials on software
- Providing new users a tour of a website
- Narrating a PowerPoint
- Creating online course lectures
- Camtasia Studio (Windows) Quick Reference Guide
- Camtasia for Mac Quick Reference Guide
- Camtasia: Captioning Guide
- Camtasia: Windows vs Mac Platforms
- Camtasia Studio (Windows) Keyboard Shortcuts
- Camtasia for Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Camtasia Studio Connecting Your Mobile Device
- Camtasia Studio Complete Help File
TechSmith provides basic to intermediate tutorial videos on features such as recording, editing, quizzing, and much more.
Tutorial videos can be found for both Windows and Mac versions of Camtasia below:
There are numerous workshops scheduled that are designed for both new and experienced users with additional open lab workshops to work on current projects.
Please visit the Workshops & Events page if you are interested in registering for any workshops on Camtasia.
Camtasia Request Form
Please fill out the Camtasia Request Form below if you would like to receive a copy of Camtasia. Licenses are only available to current faculty and staff members here at San Jose State University.