D2L Alert (2/21/13): Desire2Learn is now working properly. If further assistance is required, please submit an iSupport Ticket.
Desire2Learn (D2L) is one of the university’s learning management systems, which helps instructors offer or supplement courses online. Many instructors in face-to-face and web-enhanced courses use D2L to provide course materials to their students.
7 days prior to the start of the course, your Desire2Learn username can be found in your MySJSU account:
1. Log into MySJSU.
2. Go to Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Names > Name Type > D2L. It is STRONGLY recommended that you change your password the first time that you log in to D2L.
How do I log into D2L?D2L Login URL: http://sjsu.desire2learn.com Username: Find your D2L username in MySJSU (refer to What is my D2L username? for more information).
Password: 9-digit SJSU ID number.
It is STRONGLY recommended that you change your password the first time that you log in to D2L. How do I change my D2L password?
- Making your course "active" in D2L
- D2L Quick Guide for Instructors
- eCampus Desire2Learn Help Site Discussion Board
- Fall '11 eCampus Showcase Videos:All Four Videos Now Available
- Video: Getting Started with D2L
- D2L Monthly Maintenance Schedule
- D2L Assistance
- D2L Resource Sites
- Practice Courses and Demo Students
- How to Copy Course-to-Course within Desire2Learn
- The following document explains how to log into D2L,change your password,retrieve your lost password,find your course,set preferences,check your progress in a course and performing a systems check to optimize your computer for use with D2L. Click here to download the document.
- This is provided at the various centers on campus when you are having trouble with editing a paper, preparing for an exam or just need help with managing your time and stress.