The Mission of the College of Applied Sciences and Arts is to provide liberal and professional education and, through application, to empower graduates to be exemplary members of a diverse and global community. The College is committed to excellence in undergraduate and graduate programs and improving the quality of life for present and future generations.
The College of Applied Sciences and Arts is home to applied and professional disciplines serving dynamic societal needs and dedicated to promoting a healthy, ethical, and enlightened global community through innovative application of knowledge and scholarship.
The College of Applied Sciences and Art's mission is supported by:
- Service for the greater good
- Curiosity, Inquiry, and Scholarship
- Rigor and Academic Excellence
- Learning through doing
- Embracing Equity and Diversity
- Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Partnership and Collaboration
- Life - Work Balance
Our faculty and each program will be recognized a leaders in research and teaching across disciplinary and geographic boundaries.
- Improve governance and operational models
- Ensure options and opportunities for collaboration
- Define standards and accountability for faculty development and renewal
- Define standards and support student success
- Enhance revenue streams
- Focus operations on strategic planing, advice and support, effective communication