Tuition Refund Policy
The tuition refund policy for International Gateways is as follows:
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full tuition refund less a $75 processing fee will be granted for withdrawal requests received in writing before the program start date marked on your I-20 (the first day of orientation).
- 85% tuition refund less a $75 processing fee will be granted for withdrawal requests received in writing during orientation week and the first week of classes.
- No refund for any reason after the first week (5 days) of classes.
- Students registered in a 17-week ATP program will receive no refund for withdrawal requests submitted after the first week (5 days) of the first 9-week session.
- In order to be considered for a tuition refund of 85% less $75 processing fee due to an early withdrawal from the program due to the COVID-19 situation, written refund requests must be emailed to Kate Shcherbakova at <firstname.lastname@example.org> no later than March 27, 2020.
All withdrawal and refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Students must mail the Original Form I-20 back to our office before the refund is processed:
College of Professional and Global Education
One Washington Square
Student Union – CPGE
San Jose, CA 95192-0215 U.S.A.
For more information regarding the refund policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org